– Tomorrow is a pretty big day! It’s the 2nd part of my evaluation, in which I hopefully will get some answers and start on getting ideas to help me out. I’ll try to update as soon as my ADDish brain will let me!
– I’m going to take a page out of THIS book (hee hee, no pun intended!) and make a goal to read 3 books this month! I got a book out about Judy Blume, and am just starting Healing ADD by Daniel Amen, as recommended by the gentleman who is doing the evaluation! There are also a few other good books I’ve heard of, and am thinking of Cinch by Cynthia Sass.
– I signed up for a Fitness Challenge! HERE is the info; I hope I can keep up with it. It doesn’t sound like it will be too physically challenging (good news for this 200 pound, 5’2″ girl!) but its goal is building health habits and attitudes.
– HERE is yet another neat idea for March – jotting down 10 things I want to accomplish! I like the idea and the accountability that comes with it!
– Last but not least, I need some blog help! I would like to figure out how to do an RSS feed. Now, I have no clue what one is, but it sounds like it’s good to have! I can get the widget on my blog but it asks for a link. That’s where I get lost! Also, I’m really trying hard to get together blogs to read. So if you’re reading this and I should be reading you, PLEASE let me know and leave a link! One more thing, if you have advice and knowledge on how to ‘prettyfy’ WordPress blogs, and you don’t mind offering ideas, please drop a note!
I hope you all are doing well!