I LOVE THAT! Seriously, I heard that and really liked. I just need to focus (stop laughing) on today.
And what is today? March 1st! (OK, I’m typing this on 2/28 at 11:26. Work with me here.) And I love me some new months and fresh starts!
As I had mentioned, I loved THIS blog with the idea of setting some goals for the month. I seem to be focusing on routines when I thought it out.
To start, 5 measurable goals:
1) I will read and finish 3 books.
2) I will do the NEWO daily challenge at least 6 out of 7 days.
3) I will take my ‘meds’ (fish oil, Vitamin D) at least once a day. (I try to split them up into AM and PM)
4) I will write in my gratitude journal at least 4 out of the 7 nights a week.
5) I will go on 1 date night with my husband.
Now, for a few more “vague” goals…
1) I will find more time for my knitting.
2) I will continue to focus on figuring out my brain and how to work with it. I will NOT let this slip down the priority list!
3) I will focus on finding more structured activities to do with my little guy, the last one at home with me.
So there you have it! Feel free to get out the pompoms! 🙂
Oh, and before I go, a HUGE THANK YOU! goes out to MommyLebron. She is the reason I have an RSS feed!!! (I think it’s like a subscription thingy!) Hers is that pretty button down there. If you haven’t clicked on it yet? Please do so. You will be inspired, motivated, touched, and tickled by this wonderful woman!