OK, I love love love having a teacher-hubby. I do. Really. For all the minuses, the plus of extra time off in the summer is pretty nice.
I forget what it’s like to not be able to plan out my days.
Or sit on the computer to check Twitter.
Or write a blog post.
So, to sum things up…
– Life will hopefully return to normal in about a month. (*snort* “NORMAL”! I crack me up…)
– I got in some sweet products from Safer Brand organic gardening products! I can’t wait to test them out and share with you!
– My best laid plans of the summer are going down the drain… But I’m doing OK with it.
– The house is not getting much better, in fact may be getting a bit worse… But I’m doing OK with it.
– I have about 27 blog posts in my head… I can’t wait to try to share some!
For all the craziness this is bringing, I can’t tell you how much I’ve been enjoying this summer! We’ve had some great family day trips… I know it’s worth it! BUT, I really really REALLY need to introduce routines back into our system! And… you know…. do them.
Minor details. 😉
Thanks for hanging in here with me!